Ex girlfriend asked me to sell her my comic con ticket so she and a "female" co-worker can attend the event... don't want to do it?

My ex gf bought me and her tickets to comic con while we were still dating about 4 months ago. My name is on the actual ticket (it's not supposed to be transferable) and I still have it. She emailed me asking if I would sell it to her friend at work (she referred her co-worker as a "her"). These tickets were originally bought as a birthday present.

I know from Facebook that she likely interested in a guy at her your new job. If this ticket is truly intended for her female co-worker than I'm fine selling it... but if it's for the new guy she is dating then I have a serious issue selling a ticket that originally intended for me. I also still want to go to comic con too... even if I go alone.

My ex and I are still on friendly terms and meeting in person tomorrow. Any advice on how to handle this?

She bought this ticket for me... but it's in my name. Even I wanted to sell it I don't think it's transferable.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about why she wants the ticket, because it's yours, and you want it, so tell her no. Go t the con, have a great time, and meet some girls. Don't let her hold you back! She's an ex and shouldn't be factored into your plans now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never trust an ex dude, even if you're "friendly". Broken hearts are like broken glass, you can try and handle it but probably gonna get cut. The fact she talks about liking a co-worker and going to comic con with a co-worker is a red flag in my eyes. Besides that ticket is for you, if you wanna go, go. Simple.