Ex girlfriend asked me to sell her my comic con ticket so she and a "female" co-worker can attend the event... don't want to do it?

My ex gf bought me and her tickets to comic con while we were still dating about 4 months ago. My name is on the actual ticket (it's not supposed to be transferable) and I still have it. She emailed me asking if I would sell it to her friend at work (she referred her co-worker as a "her"). These tickets were originally bought as a birthday present.

I know from Facebook that she likely interested in a guy at her your new job. If this ticket is truly intended for her female co-worker than I'm fine selling it... but if it's for the new guy she is dating then I have a serious issue selling a ticket that originally intended for me. I also still want to go to comic con too... even if I go alone.

My ex and I are still on friendly terms and meeting in person tomorrow. Any advice on how to handle this?

Updates:
She bought this ticket for me... but it's in my name. Even I wanted to sell it I don't think it's transferable.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about why she wants the ticket, because it's yours, and you want it, so tell her no. Go t the con, have a great time, and meet some girls. Don't let her hold you back! She's an ex and shouldn't be factored into your plans now.

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never trust an ex dude, even if you're "friendly". Broken hearts are like broken glass, you can try and handle it but probably gonna get cut. The fact she talks about liking a co-worker and going to comic con with a co-worker is a red flag in my eyes. Besides that ticket is for you, if you wanna go, go. Simple.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Don't sell it! Comic con is awesome and you can make friends with common interests even when alone. Just tell her no, you want to use the ticket and tell her to get her co-worker to buy one on the door.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is your Ex. You have no obligations with her anymore and they were a present, so No way you have to do that. She needs to realize you aren't together anymore, she have no right to ask you that.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was a gift and if you truly want to go keep the ticket and tell her no. You are not obligated to make her happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • why can't she do it? Just tell her no.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Just say you were really looking forward to going and you dont want to sell it. That should honestly all it takes. If she keeps pushing just say no im not selling it.

2|1
    0|0
  • Sad of her to be asking after you've broken up.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes