Why did my ex replace me 2 days after breakup?

I need advice. I broke up with my ex and he's already into someone new 3 days after. I know its none of my business, I get that but my only concern is that I realized he was talking to her while we were dating. So he was basically cheating on me waiting for me to breakup with him so he can go and pursue her fully. It just blows my mind how i realized i was being cheated on! Everything he's saying about her he did the same shit for me. I don't really know why i wrote this lol, guess I'm just ranting. Im hurt and really need help moving on? Plus do you think she's just a rebound?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• He is guy who doesn't know what he wants, you don't need a boy like that you need a man, but yeah I think you pretty much answered your own question. This guy doesn't diserve the light of day yet alone you, don't be hurt be happy that looser is not part of your life anymore, in my opinion you dodged a bullet.

• Right, the girl is always the victim to you white-knights, hmmm? Pathetic.

What Guys Said 4

• nope. he didn't cheat but he didn't want you at all but sex. he is searching for a girl that clashes with him better than you and that's why he talks to other girls. he needs something you can't give him, and she is not a rebound. she is something you are not and that's why he broke up with you to make free room in dating her before he gets called a "cheater". he is smart, he didn't break up with you before cause he went on some compromis for something he wanted. (don't start sayin guys are assholes, this thing here happens with guys too). his personality also has something to do with his behavior, he doesn't like to settle down, he searches for better things and he is going to do it all time.

• Well you broke up with him. I guess he knew it was coming and either had a rebound ready or initiated a stub for a relationship prior to your action. Technically, it was probably obvious that it was coming.

• the fast rebound trying to get over you fast is why. Sad

• Girls love to think the next girl is just a rebound. So if it makes you feel good, keep telling yourself that.

The truth is, she might be, she might not be, either way YOU dumped HIM, so stop letting his actions and emotional well being intrude into your thoughts from day to day.

What Girls Said 4

• Its possible he's trying to make you jealous or just wants you to see how little you breaking up with him affects him (having already moved on). Although, you say he was already talking to this girl while you were with him which isn't a very good sign. Was this your reason for breaking up with him? If not, then then what was? Its understandable that you would be hurt by this. Yet the good news is its only a matter of time that he'll become sick of her and then guess what? His interest will fall back on you. Best thing you can do is move on with your life as well. And NOT to let him see or know how much his new coupling bothers you. The happier you seem without him, the more its going to bother him. Apparently, that's what he's done... and look what its done to you! I think by the time he gets done with her, you need to be over him and hopefully have your sights on someone who can give you the loyalty you deserve.

• Towards the end when things got rocky is when I noticed he started talking to her. We broke up because he would ignore my texts for days but be on social media tweeting, etc all day. There was also other baggage to our breakup as well. I noticed that he still tweets about me lol. He said I was a waste of time and a whole other bunch of shit. But everything you said is so true! Thank you!

• Oh wow! Well good for you then for breaking up with that loser! Let her HAVE him (as I said) its only a matter of time he'll be tweeting the same lame shit about her. And you'll find better! What's that saying... "Don't get jealous when you see your ex with someone else. Just remember that your parents taught you to give your used toys to the less fortunate." ;D Poor her! lol

• I don't think she is a rebound if he was already talking to her while you guys were dating. Why will you even get hurt if you were the one who broke up with him? There is actually a possibility that he just wants you to get jealous. If I were you, I'm gonna try to make him jealous and see if he is affected. If you think he is, then he wasn't cheating at you. He's just making you jealous. But if you think he's not affected then probably he was cheating on you.

• Towards the end I noticed he started talking to her. As soon as we broke up he started tweeting about her, how much he wants her, how cute she is etc, that's why I think she's a rebound. And I also believe they had sex cause he did tweet how "the pussy was to good" lol. I'll try to make him jealous and see how he's affected lmao thanks!

• Well there are two reasons this might be happening, he stopped loving you and started to fall for her and was just waiting to end things with you like you said or he is rebounding either way it's not worth your time to worry about it. All thinking about it will do is hurt you even more, just remember that months down the road he will start to miss you, regardless of if he admits it and you will get the satisfaction of the fact that he regrets it.

• It just shows he never truly cared about you. I'm so sorry (: