Do you think its some kind of fun to play with girl's emotions or break their hearts?

I know its wrong in general but in some way its some kind of fun and its like an ego booster for me.
When play with their emotions it shows how powerful I'm who can rule the girls. Also when break up with them with no reason while they still love me.

Girls are doing these all the time so its like just change the roles.

1511

Most Helpful Guy

• your right. gils love hurting guys. why not do it if you can

• women dont like taste of there own medicine hahahahahahaha

• whereas you get your self esteem from making women feel like shit? Why can't you see how pathetic that is? You're so useless you can't feel good about being with a woman because your subconscious knows you're a piece of shit and don't deserve one, so you treat them like crap before they can do it to you... Have fun dying alone!

• when did i say i did that? hahahahaha

hahahahah. women are losers. there's billions of women out there and your tryna convince me i dont deserve one. hahahahahahah. yeah like female murderers are bad. female child abusers are bad. but criticizing women? thats too far hahahahaha

only a loser gets his self esteem from women hahah. well done, women. youve emotionally abused billions of men into being your slaves hahahah. if you dont wanna be with thelastgirlscout, there's something wrong with you guys hahahaha