Do you think its some kind of fun to play with girl's emotions or break their hearts?

I know its wrong in general but in some way its some kind of fun and its like an ego booster for me.
When play with their emotions it shows how powerful I'm who can rule the girls. Also when break up with them with no reason while they still love me.

Updates:
Girls are doing these all the time so its like just change the roles.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• your right. gils love hurting guys. why not do it if you can

0|3
    3|2
    • women dont like taste of there own medicine hahahahahahaha

• Show All
    • whereas you get your self esteem from making women feel like shit? Why can't you see how pathetic that is? You're so useless you can't feel good about being with a woman because your subconscious knows you're a piece of shit and don't deserve one, so you treat them like crap before they can do it to you... Have fun dying alone!

• when did i say i did that? hahahahaha

hahahahah. women are losers. there's billions of women out there and your tryna convince me i dont deserve one. hahahahahahah. yeah like female murderers are bad. female child abusers are bad. but criticizing women? thats too far hahahahaha

only a loser gets his self esteem from women hahah. well done, women. youve emotionally abused billions of men into being your slaves hahahah. if you dont wanna be with thelastgirlscout, there's something wrong with you guys hahahaha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• No, it just shows you like weak women who allow you to control them. I find it sad that you feel the need to do this, your self esteem can't be much.

0|0
    0|1
    • Women love to be under control its on their nature.

• I think it's a little fishy... A) Are you the guy who asked about having slept with a minor and trying to break up with her? Because you talk EXACTLY like him.
    B) do you have multiple accounts that you post something on and the. Answer your own question with what you want to hear? Because it's really fishy that neither you or your favorite answer are proud enough to release your name, on any of the three questions. (And in all three you talk about loving to play games with women...)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes that was me ! I don't know yet maybe she's an adult.
      No I only have this account on this site right now.

• Cool, play games or don't it's up to you. Just keep in mind playing games got you in the pickle your in right now, in bed with a minor and dancing along a thin line. If she reports you or tells her parents you guys had sex, you could go to jail for having had sex with a minor. (In the eyes of the law minors can't give consent) you should look up statutory rape.

• Playing with someone's emotions is just wrong. It doesn't matter if you are a guy doing it to a girl or vise versa. You never know how you might come across these women in your future ex. ( The judge who might decide how long you stay in jail to become some big guys love toy). Karma is a bitch I'd think twice before playing with someone's emotions.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm sorry for you. You probably had your heart broken by that kind of girl. Well, just like guys not all of them are like that. So, please don't say things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think about what an asshole the girl that hurt you was, and how she hurt you...

Now you're no better than her.

1|0
    0|1
  • Be careful about what you do because WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND!

0|0
    0|1
    • I been heart broken for years now I have heart of stone or not heart at all so this problem is solved for me.

• whoever broke your heart is paying the price too... don't worry

• i hope you are joking...
    it is never fun to hurt people feelings regardless it is a girl or a guy and to do it on purpose, is really low

0|0
    0|1
  • Weird as dude, strong people bring others up not push them down. You must be really insecure to do that! Guys and girls both do silly things sometimes, there are bad chicks, there are bad guys but there is also decent chicks and decent guys you can't generalise and say all girls deserve whatever it is you think you're doing. You might find a really lovely girl one day and mess it up because you're so self centred and insecure about yourself. You'll be alone like forever if you don't fix yourself up by the sounds of it!

0|0
    0|0
  • In the end, it makes you strong, brave and wise! Everything happens for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is really pathetic.

0|1
    0|1
    • You recently answered my another question about how to dump someone who think I love her. Why you are so offensive?

• Show All
    • two questions by the same pathetic person. hmmmm

• I'm offensive? I didn't even know you were the same person, lmao. Sorry, I'm just voicing my opinion.

• Playing with a human being is dangerous. If you tried me I'd catch u in on a dark street and jump you with some male friends. Leave u with a few black eyes in a bloody nose. Think twice buddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats just wrong! you should never play wiht her emotions, my guy does that all the time and is fucking annoying. UNless she is a complete bitch i guess its okay but not if she is the perfect girrlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • What will you gain from this? Maybe any of the girls will seek revenge. Life is long and you may encounter later one of them, for eg she may be your boss and make you work life a hell, maybe one of them will try to destroy your relationship after you will have overcomed this and find someone special who healed you from this.
    If revenge makes you feel better, at least take revenge from the girl who hurt you.

0|0
    0|1
  • No that's just mean and wrong

0|0
    0|1
  • Not at all. Fuck you.

1|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• Well... if you go by the "others are doing it" way of thinking... to be a bit hyperbolic here, Hitler killed a bunch of Jews and totally got a power high off that! You thinking about massacring some millions of Jews, sir?

Seriously, knock that off. You're giving other guys a bad name. YOU'RE the reason that ladies hate men. Stop this.

2|1
    0|1
    • I'm doing this because a girl broke my heart when I was so young.

• A dog bit me when I was a kid, but I'm not going around torturing them. Girls also made fun of me back in high school, but I'm not on a quest to break other girls' hearts. All you're doing is perpetuating bad in the world.

It's not healthy to have this kind of mentality, Anon. You need to stop it, and if you can't, I honestly would recommend a counselor.

• And how would you feel if suddenly your father just up and left you and your mom with no explaination. Great fun right. What about that guy that takes a girl you really like and after he has his way with her, leaves her a wreck and unable to trust any guy. Cool right. I bet you can't wait for some girl you really like a lot to come along and rip your heart out. Sounds like so much fun I just dont understand why everyone isn't doing it.

0|2
    0|1
    • I was heart broken for years when my first gf cheated on me and its also like a revenge for me.

• Sounds like you have issues. You probably couldn't get over some chicks rejecting you so you have this resentment towards women in general, and you choose to do childish bullshit like this to satisfy your insecurities. Grow up.

2|2
    0|2
    • Yes I have issues a girl who I loved a lot cheated on me and made me like what I'm now.

• So some hoe's actions from god knows how long ago is determining what kind of person you are today? Have you not your own set of balls? Apparently this girl has such an influence on you even long after she's out of the picture. You know who lets things like that happen? Boys, not men.

• You are a complete asshole... and you seriously need to grow up...

1|2
    0|1
  • I don't like playing games or toying with people's emotions. At the same time, if I were to reject a girl or something and she was upset... I think if get a small thrill out of that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex-based categorization is an error. It basically means you are a dehumanizing asshole, no antagonism intended as I am just stating definitions.

0|1
    0|1
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not fun

0|1
    0|1
  • I've done that once cause a girl lead me on so she came back and I broke her heart lol. We hate each other but she deserved every bit of it. I don't regret i hope she is still hurt by it cause I'm still hurting from it I admit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminism has led to another reaction (action - reaction, lol) which is this player, bad boy stuff. But really a degree of getting together, splitting up and even games is probably human nature. It's all the ideological (religious and feminist) nuts in society, who sadly have quite an influence because of their big mouths, obsession with protecting their 'race', property, or just jealous insecurity. Marriage instinctively appeals to women who wants security to raise children, and these nuts play on that until they are 65 and, if they can, go to South East Asia to abuse ladyboys.

Sad for the guys criticising you here, because they can't see the whole picture - you're probably more successful with girls (plural) than they are and they absolutely hate you for it, and are bringing out all this subconscious feminist stuff they were taught at school to mask their jealously. Society is THAT bad today. The women, who mostly admit they love 'bad boys', at the same time condemn you, for fear of appearing weak.

Maybe just don't turn into a Narc maniac - power, ego booster etc... over the issue, if a girl dumped you. Just see situations for what they are.

0|1
    0|1
  • If that's how your ego gets fed... then I'm afraid it's broken.

1|3
    0|1

Recommended myTakes