Do you think everyone needs closure after a relationship ends?

The title says it all. Do you think everyone needs closure after a relationship ends?
  • yes
  • no

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always felt closure was unnecessary. If someone wants it and asks why I'll tell them but honestly the answer is always the same. For whatever reason their perception of you didn't line up with the type of person they wanted to date at that moment. Their perception of you has nothing to do with who you really are. If you're ready to let go and give up then do it. If your not then try. Closure doesn't come from the other person it comes from you accepting the situation.