Can/should I win back an ex?

We used to be very connected, rather serious relationship it went on for a few years, we argued a few to many times and she kinda just had enough, I tried to sort it when I could but I caught her kissing someone else after a very short period of time and she told me she had sex with a guy she liked also, I never bothered to try after that really, I guess my question really is, should I try and get back with her as I still love her, or do I move on it's been 10months btw.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Always remember this: "They're your ex for a reason."

Even when ex's do get back together, things may start off great, like they're a totally changed, new person. But they're not. They will go back to their old ways and habits. This is honestly a personal choice that you have to make but I don't advise ever getting back with an ex.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Why this is such an obvious answer: get back with her, if you really love her, you need to show her how much she means to you and how fun you are to be with.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Talk to your ex if you like her but don't try and get her back. She was never yours and never will be. She's her own person and will forever be an individual. If you want to talk to her and enjoy her company I say go try and let things take there own course but if your just looking for a girlfriend I say stay away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes