Can/should I win back an ex?

We used to be very connected, rather serious relationship it went on for a few years, we argued a few to many times and she kinda just had enough, I tried to sort it when I could but I caught her kissing someone else after a very short period of time and she told me she had sex with a guy she liked also, I never bothered to try after that really, I guess my question really is, should I try and get back with her as I still love her, or do I move on it's been 10months btw.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Always remember this: "They're your ex for a reason."

Even when ex's do get back together, things may start off great, like they're a totally changed, new person. But they're not. They will go back to their old ways and habits. This is honestly a personal choice that you have to make but I don't advise ever getting back with an ex.