I'm not sure but lately I been thinking about divorcing my husband. How do I decide?

I've been married for 6 years. Been together for 8. He's a good husband, a great dad, we have 1 kid together and a good listener. But I just haven't found myself attracted to him for quite sometime. And he does so many things that bugs the s*** out of me. I don't hate him not even a little but a part of me feels like someone could love him better. Earlier on in our marriage I try to call it quits because I felt like I wanted to live a little without making him suffer and also because he really wanted kids and I really didn't want kids. I'm happy for the 1 we have but I have a good feeling he's going to want more. I don't, it's a whole another story on why. I at times feel like we have such an opposite view on how we imagine our lives. Sometimes I feel like we clash on so many things. We are looking into marriage counseling but I'm afraid it just won't work. I don't know anymore. I'm not attracted to him and I feel we are forcing our to idea paths to be one

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Initially relationships are built on fun, romance, and physical attraction and physical contact. Later you realize that relationships and especially marriages require hard work. It is not simple. It takes a lot of communication. See your counselor and talk about steps each of you can take. It will require sharing thoughts, making decisions, and compromise. There is lots of good advice out there -- make sure you read up on marriage. Walking away when you have a child is tough.

• Yea our son is one reason why I don't want to just walk away. I hate for him to think love is not really and I do want him to realize it really does take a lot of work. But I also don't want him to think that it's ok to be in a relationship because you feel obligated. It's so much to consider. Thank you