He says he doesn't trust me?

So I been trying to understand a guy. He doesn't want a relationship but ok with friends with benefits. I want more he doesn't, but he calls me once a week to chat, says that he is busy at work. I back off and don't call or text him, he continues to call. We have had a few blow ups. Cause I am frustrated that we don't get to hang out more often and when we do all we do is watch TV then hit the sheets. Doesn't want to date me, is ok with me dating other guys. Now after I told him that I am working on change my feelings to just friends he tells me he can't trust me, that in a couple weeks I won't go off on him again. In the past I found out he's been on line while we have been talking and having friends with benefits when I asked him about it he told me I shouldn't be stalking him. I am worried that I have judged the situation wrong. Under all of it I don't trust him. Should I?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Friends with benifits = Sex with not obligation or commitment. That being said, Why would he want to move into somthing more if he is getting everything he wants without putting any emotional effort into it. It sounds to me like this one was doomed from the start. You really can not be upset with him because you agreed to how this was in the beginning.