How do guys feel after breaking up with a girl?

my guy broke up with me yesterday after about 6 months of on and off dating... we were only in a serious relationship for about 3 weeks and because i needed to be able to trust him again after some stuff happened between us, i was not yet ready to start having sex... (we're both fresh out of highschool btw)

When he broke up with me, it started over text until i called him and he said it over the phone. He was with all of his friends and they were all laughing about the situation (i could hear them in the background). He said the reason its over is because we "havent done anything yet" (as in anything sexual). I told him that i was thinking about moving our relationship to the next level and he just laughed again and said its over.

I had very strong feelings for him and obviously hearing something like that from him was very upsetting and in my mind i assumed that he didn't care about me enough to end things in person or to wait until i was ready to have sex but today he texted me saying "were you serious about moving things forward in the relationship?"

so my question is, how do guys feel after breaking up with a girl?

AND what do you think my response should be to his text?
1. don't reply
2. bitch him out

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweety I'm going to be blunt and honest with you. Don't reply. He is obviously playing games and is only interested in the sex. He humiliated you in front of his friends and even if he said those things not to seem like he was being "pussy whipped" it was wrong of him! As much as it hurts, it's obvious he doesn't really care about you. He didn't mention anything about your relationship or his feelings for you. His question was "were you serious about moving things forward" At his age most boys, (they are not even close to the definition of men), just want is sex and he seems to fall into that category. Don't waste your breath and bitch him out. Ignore him and move on with your life. A girl has keep her head up and her pride in tack. Don't give up! You'lll find someone better than him that's willing to wait for you <3 Stay strong and good luck!