Is my EX Interested in me or not?

I had an 8 year relationship with this girl. We were about to get married. She had to move to another country with her family and she had a lot of familiar problems there. I had a lot of problems here and after a month of continuous arguments she broke up with me.

I disappeared from Facebook for about 2 weeks, and she asked a mutual friend of us if he knew where I was and who was with me. This happened multiple times, specially on weekends.

She also sent her sister to ask a friend from her and I, if he knew If I had another FB account. My friend said "no, but he hangs out at STEAM (a video game chat platform) and since then, my ex would log into that platform some days. Thing is, she doesn't play any game there.

After all that, she keeps posting things on FB related to me, like "I thought you would fight for me" , "I miss you", "now you're just somebody that I used to know".

On top of things, I posted (after being disappeared for 3 weeks) a photo of myself and my dog. I was smiling (pretty rare in me, no joking).

She inmediatly had a reaction and posted "Im surprised how much can people change, Karma is playing me a bad joke" and quickly deleted it. She also told our mutual friend
"WHOS THIS GUY? THATS NOT MY EX, TELL WHERE MY EX IS? WHY THIS IS HAPPENNING? THAT GUY isn't MY EX BF!!!"

After all that crap, and aware that Im using Facebook again, and a couple of days after the photo, she posts things about "being single" and "i know some guys like my photos because they like me" stuff like that.

I still love her, and my plan is to keep my silence at least for another week, while showing her that I became a more attractive guy (Im going to the gym, eating healthy, getting new hobbies, going back to play with my band again, etc) and when I re initiate contact with her I would go cool and try to make her fall in love with me again. Wishing that she would return here soon.

Any opinion girls? thanks

11