What does this indirect from an EXGF means?

I had an 8 year relationship with this girl.
She broke up with me, and I dissappeared from FB for about 2 weeks. I log on FB for the first time on the 3rd week post breakup but still dont talk to her.

She has been asking for me to a mutual friend, and when I uploaded a photo of me smiling with my dog (I never smile no joke) She went crazy and started posting things like "I can't believe how people can change, karma is playing me a bad joke" . She also called my friend and told him "Whos THAT guy, it can't be my ex, wheres him? TELL ME, why is this happening?, HE isn't MY EX"

So, I haven't talked with her. Its been 3 weeks and yesterday she posted "I dont say I love you like a normal girl would, I would say you're an idiot with a smile on my face. If I say that to you, consider yourself a lucky man"

Her sister commented "You say that to half the people you know" and she answered "you fucked my indirect :("

Any insights?

11