My ex gf after we broke up I went to NC then slowly I start respond to her She showed many signs that she is intrested but again not back :-(?

I don't know if she want me back or no. I think she is in decsive and don't know what she want. she miss me laugh a lot and getting closer again. But then disappear for a day she is trying to go out with friends and enjoy life but I know she's still lonely. she is very very curious about me and what am doing but i think she's just want keep eye on me. I m really confused should I tool step more or back up and make her miss me more?
I feel that I get used to text back again which make her take a step back. :-(
I think she don't worth my effort I'm tired of trying

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say maybe take a step back and see what happens don't text her or call her for a day see if calls or text you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah, I had plans and steps to get much closer then get back but she reduce the texts again so i got confused and it is become tiring process to get back

• Thanks for *MH