Should I end 8 year relationship over no sex?

Okay so we are both in our 20s and have been dating for 8 years. I love my girlfriend more than anything and in that time I have never looked near another girl.

I'm at the point now were I'm completely sexually frustrated. She NEVER instigates sex, I booked us into a top hotel for an all nighter and she feel asleep watching family guy.

I got a bit worried in case she wasn't attracted to me and have been working out hard and now in very good shape and I don't know if she hasn't noticed or hasn't bothered to comment.

We never have fights and I always go out of my way to make sure she is happy. Like I said I love her and we have a great relationship outside the bedroom. I really don't want to end it but I have tried everything to get her interested in the bedroom but generally when I bring it she shrugs it off.

I know she would be devastated if I finished with her, and I know I would have regrets for the rest of my life if I did. This is the only long relationship I've ever been in. Do girls not make efforts for their boyfriends? Dress up in sexy lingerie? Have sex outside the bedroom? I really don't know what to do.

• Yes
  • No

118

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you bring it up with her how you feel. Or express your feeling so she knows? Is this her 1st time? If so she can be worried about it. I know some girls may want to wait til marriage. Does she want to do that im sure she loves you and prob doesn't notice that it bothers you.

• Yes I'm tired of bringing it up, I feel like a sex pest. To be honest I feel like I shouldn't have to, she should be interested in her boyfriend or should leave me.

• Maybe she not ready some people dont get ready. Or she wants to wait after marriage. I understand what your sayin and true you dont want to force her or feel pressure about it. You can try to just get romantic make out and see if it leads anywhere?

• Sure she happy with you I dont think she not happy. ButnI get how you feel you need to be reassure that all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she's becoming complacent in the relationship. Best to confront her about your growing concerns to see how she responds before making any drastic decisions. If you explain yourself fully and without reservations and she blows it off as nothing, then she doesn't care; i. e. it's a dead relationship and you should just end it.