One thing that was the hardest to get over/forget about your ex?

One thing that was the hardest to get over or to forget about your ex?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• He huge, wonderfully shaped breasts. And this is no lie. Like if I were to think of having sex with her, it wouldn't do anything for me since I'm beyond all that. But her tits were serious majestic and it was hard to think "Shit, I wonder if I'll ever find a girl that not only has great tits like that, but is also as experimental and fun in bed as she was".

But other than that, it didn't take me too long to get over her in general.