One thing that was the hardest to get over/forget about your ex?

One thing that was the hardest to get over or to forget about your ex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He huge, wonderfully shaped breasts. And this is no lie. Like if I were to think of having sex with her, it wouldn't do anything for me since I'm beyond all that. But her tits were serious majestic and it was hard to think "Shit, I wonder if I'll ever find a girl that not only has great tits like that, but is also as experimental and fun in bed as she was".

But other than that, it didn't take me too long to get over her in general.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I miss watching series with him, and the way he grabbed my waist when he was drunk before telling me he loved me. I miss his little kiss when he picked me up. And his goodnight texts.

0|0
    0|0
  • the stupid/cheesy little things he used to do like pushing my hair behind my ears, telling me i looked good in random outfits, sometimes the looks he would give me (it ment a lot cause he was a real asshole) and just the security you felt knowing your with someone who makes you happy... until they dont.

0|0
    0|0
  • Laying in bed, snuggling during a thunderstorm!!! I miss that A LOT!!! :(
    Then again... laying in bed, snuggling, any time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I missed all the affections/support I got from him. I miss how he would just look at me when I'm all tore up and say that I'm beautiful. It was genuine and nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • The little things he'd do that other people wouldn't think about doing. Also, the small quirky remarks he'd say to be a smartass, but it was actually cute and funny.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I was HARDEST for her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes