I am so unhappy with my life

I really don't know what to do anymore, I am so unhappy on the verge of breaking down. I feel stupid for feeling this way because I have a great family and a nice home and there are so many other people who have it far worse than I do. But I'm just broken. I can't seem to find someone who wants to be in a relationship with me. I met a guy a few months ago and really liked him and he ended things after a couple months because he "lost interest". I go out to local places hoping to meet someone, I tried Tinder and PoF and either the guys I am interested in ignore me or they are using fake pictures. I had a serious boyfriend for 2 years about 3 years ago and I ended it, because of some little reasons and thought I would be able to find someone who made me more happy. Well I haven't for 3 years I have only seen guys for maybe a couple months before they ended things with me. All the while my ex and all the guys I've liked since then seem to be happy in new relationships. I know the main suggestion is to go out with friends, well that's the second part I really only have one friend. She is amazing but I don't get why no body likes me. I think I am a pretty nice person, but it seems like no one else does. It's summer holidays for me so all I do is sit at home and do nothing, I am not at the point of being suicidal but I'm at the point where I hate waking up in the morning...

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Hug!! I'm sorry things are tough. Hang in there. Maybe some social groups would help expand your network. You know what they say, you'll find it when you least expect it.

If nothing else volunteer with your time. It's worthwhile and you might meet someone that way.

I don't know you well enough to give more advice on any other issues.

Just wishing good things for you.

Hug!

What Guys Said 6

• I know how you feel I've been throught that 4 months ago and I was giving up on everything but suddenly I found the girl I love and adore. what you eed to do is just forget about everything just relax do what you love go out ad I dont mean to clubs and stuff I mean go to places you've never been to enjoy your surroundings If You ever nneed some1 to talk to I am more than happy to listen to you ^-^ PM me when you like

• Assuming you are attractive, what are you passionate about? What do you like doing?

• exercise. just go outside for walks and try to work out some of your frustration. you'll get in better shape, nand you'll work out some anger. plus being active makes people feel better about themselves. also, you could meet a guy jogging by :D

• I too have few friends and am finding life and getting over a relationship so hard, If you want to chat with someone who knows exactly how you feel then send me a mail through here, Im not a sleaze, im just a good guy who has been torn to shreds by life and current situations and really understand how you feel. If you take the time to mail I promise I will reply and hopefully we can help each other.

• Do like we man do, MASTURBATE !

• Most of us have some unhappiness in our lives and I feel for you. I really do. Try donating your time to some worthy causes and without trying see if you meet a guy that way. Really try it.

What Girls Said 0