Making sense of what a male actually means in text?

Guys... Why would you send your ex a text saying you miss what we had and hope with time we can try again, Then when I brought the question up again 3 weeks later his reply was " I mite" So i replied that doesn't really give me a answer and his response was " i need to think hard" he says he loves me and of course i love him but what is so hard about saying what you feel? what you want etc/

The full reason for breakup can be read here...www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1088076-can-anyone-make-sense-of-this-head-heart-hurting

10