CHEATING: guys what would you say?

what would you say to your girlfriend to break up with her if you found another lady (but not actually telling her you found another lady).

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Any reason for breaking up would work. The simplest is "I just don't feel we're compatible any longer"

• well my ex bf broke up with me. he says he can't juggle uni work friends and me at the same time. however the week before he was like to me whilst we were in a deep convo, he was like i want you to sleep over every week from now on. then a week later he says he wants to break up.

do you think he found someone new?

• It's possible. Or he is telling the truth that he's having a change of heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is never a what if when it comes to my relationship <3