Men... why would you go to your ex's home and say hurtful things to her?

He showed up and said he wanted to say hi and then proceeded to say things to possibly make me jealous. It didn't make sense why he came to my home to be mean. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Immature people who are angered, resentful and/or in pain over a breakup oftentimes prefer their ex's feel equal to how they feel about the breakup. Your ex isn't over you or the breakup fully. Thus, he purposely intended to cause you pain as he wants you to regret the breakup as he does.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well... he dumped me and asked me to move out... so, I don't know.

• Show All
    • That's my point, believe or not. He has not fully come to terms with the breakup. I, like many reasonable people, will never attempt to make my ex jealous unless I had residual feelings and ulterior motives to do so.

• Oh... OK... hmmm... it still hurt a lot what he said to me. Thanks for your response.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I can't even imagine me doing that ever.

0|0
    0|0
    • It seems to me he may have come there to say something different, but something triggered him to attempt to make me jealous. Doesn't it seem a bit weird to go to an ex's home at all, unless you still love them and may still want you in their life?

What Girls Said 3

• Because some men are absolute fucktards and asshats that want nothing more than to make their ex-girlfriend hurt as much as possible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Petty immature manchildren do that.

Good thing you don't have to deal with that anymore. ;D

0|1
    0|0
  • Because he's doing it to spite you. Did you break up with him? If so, he's probably still anally agitated over it. lmao. He's just trying to do anything to hurt you, just take it with a grain of salt and pay no mind what he says.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, actually he dumped me close to a year ago. We were together a long time and lived together for many years... it doesn't make sense.

Recommended myTakes