Men... why would you go to your ex's home and say hurtful things to her?

He showed up and said he wanted to say hi and then proceeded to say things to possibly make me jealous. It didn't make sense why he came to my home to be mean. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Immature people who are angered, resentful and/or in pain over a breakup oftentimes prefer their ex's feel equal to how they feel about the breakup. Your ex isn't over you or the breakup fully. Thus, he purposely intended to cause you pain as he wants you to regret the breakup as he does.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well... he dumped me and asked me to move out... so, I don't know.

• That's my point, believe or not. He has not fully come to terms with the breakup. I, like many reasonable people, will never attempt to make my ex jealous unless I had residual feelings and ulterior motives to do so.

• Oh... OK... hmmm... it still hurt a lot what he said to me. Thanks for your response.