If you like a guy, does it take a long time to stop?

If you secretly like a guy is it hard to stop liking him no matter what?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how much I like him, how long I like him, how much of an ass hole he is. If I like him a lot it takes longer to get over him. If I've liked him a long time it may take longer to stop liking him. If I find out he is an asshole It will take 1 -3 days.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Yes it is, especially if it's a secret thing. Because I never got my lady balls to be up front with him, I tend to start creating this perfect image of him in my head, even if he is a supreme jerk. That's usually where I get myself into trouble. It usually takes a few weeks for me to snap out of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmm... Yes? I go through phases where I think he is SUPER hot and will crush like crazy (in secret) and then won't think he is hot for a while think will think he is CRAZY hot again LOL! It seems like the more you try to stop a crush the stronger it gets... Good Luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not hard. If he doesn't respond and doesn't spend time with me - I will get over him sooner - same as if he is cold towards me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I just like a guy... it's not difficult to stop liking him at all. Especially if I know he doesn't like me like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had history with him, it takes time.
    If not, then I don't know maybe a day or two?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, if you only "like" him it is not that hard. Find someone else to like.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that hard to get over it when its a secret, but as soon as the guy and I have told each other that we like each other it becomes so much harder. Especially if your friends know, because then they ask about it and remind you of him ALL THE TIME! :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes until you find someone else that occupies you time so you dont think about that guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes