Seriously, why is this happening to me?

Okay, you see, me and my boyfriend broke up 6 months ago, and he is extremely flirty, he saids hi to me constantly touches me in a romantic way, when I'm talking he looks at my lips, he likes talking about my boobs and ass, when I walk he looks at me everywhere, especially you know where. The point is he acts like we are still together, and we are friend's. One of my friend's even told me he thinks I'm pretty and likes me. DO ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE A DAMN CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE, BECAUSE I'M SERIOUSLY CONFUSED!!!

FYI, if your going to say bad things or things that don't answer my question please don't answer. I'm looking for good helpful answer's, and to see who will I put as most helpful thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple answer: He is intently attracted to you, and is probably hoping that his overtures will make you "wake up" and remember how awesome it was to be with him.

The question then to you is: How awesome was he?

He wants the relationship back. He hasn't moved on. I don't know enough about WHY the relationship came to an end, but you have to decide if you want it to start again.

If not, walk away. He wants to be a big part of your life, if you let him stay around, he will always be there, hoping.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not hard to figure out, he still wants sex. But if you are broken up, do not be friends. If he wants to get back, if you stop talking to him, he might wake up sooner and come back and offer you more of what you want. Don't be on a string for him.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• He fucked you or was close enough and he's not going to magically revert back to friends. Thats whats happening, guys and girls generally aren't just friends without one having at least some feelings. So when you breakup and expect to be friends, esp with this guy, gl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok, from this question alone - he is sexually attracted to your fine body but broke up with you because he can't stand your constant insane demands and anger. It doesn't mean he still wouldn't go for an angry roll in the hay with you.

At least - that's what I get from your post and your display of anger and aggression in a 5 sentence post.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wants to be friends with you for sexual reasons
    he has no plans to get back with you but he will do everything
    to get you back so he gets that one special moment to get laid

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess that he still likes you a lot. Don't worry, he might forget about it. If he loves you, at least try to give him a second chance. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • he could want you back, or is taunting you. we always want what we can't have and if we can't have it we dont want any one else to

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes your body as in he wants to plow you. He pretty much wants sex and that is it.

0|0
    0|0
  • How did you break up? His behavior must be linked to that!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes