Is this a reason to breakup?

My bf of 3 months makes a lot of money (not at all why i dated him. I already did the "sugar daddy" thing and realized I wanted a real relationship where I can count on the other person esp emotionally.) But, part way through our ship I lost my job. I never made much to begin with, but it always seems to shock my bf whenever i bring up some tidbit about my financial situation. It has gotten worse to where im afraid i can't make rent coming up. People keep telling me i shld ask him, but i somehow feel wrong doing it.

Then i think if he really cares for me wouldn't he want to help me? He spendt over $200 on liquor and didn't bat an eye when i thought it was excessive. But when i tried to bring up how bad my situation has gotten he keeps changing the subject or just won't even respond (almost like he doesn't want to know). If he truly cared wouldn't he want to know and help me? Am I wrong here? He should know by now im not after his money. Even when i didn't have much i bought him gifts and treated here and there. I dont want to ask outright i want him. to offer, but he can't if he won't even hear how bad things are!

I've done odd jobs here and there, but its still not enough. My religious dad doesn't like i sleep over my bfs house so he won't help and my mom is too poor.

I guess Im wondering of we should break up so I can find a guy that isn't so hung up on me possibly using him and will actually treat me the way I hear so many other females are pampred. If a guy likes you so much wouldn't he do almost anything for you?

I would pay him back of course. I dont want to be a burden on him, but to me its also a sign of the future that in bad times i can't count on him and its making me question our rs.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• why dont you just move in with him