Does the no contact rule work in making an ex miss you?

I just want to know if this has helped anyone get an ex back

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on why you guys broke up. If it was mutual then no, but if it was forced maybe.
    In general, no contact would seem like the only way for someone to begin missing the person, because think about it - if you were to text her now, and again tomorrow... how will she miss you if you're still in the picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• I use no contact because I don't want to see them again. Trying to use it to make someone miss you only really works on people who "want what they can't have" meaning once you're back together, the same stuff will happen again. This is how a lot of couples go "on and off" and it's not a good cycle in my opinion.