“Feeling like you did, if you knew how in love with you I was, why did you make love with me?" Do you find that to be an offensive comment?

I'm just curious to see if guys and girls, find
that to be an offensive comment and or
question. Because, that's what Nick said to
Andi on the after the rose special and everybody
is making a huge deal out of it. I watched it and
the way he said it, you could tell it was question
that had been on his mind for a while. But, it
wasn't intended to be offensive. I don't think
it was offensive, it was a legitmate question.
Unfortunately, he still didn't get any closure.

Anyway, ladies do you find that to be an
offensive thing to ask?

And, men how do you feel about what he said.
Would you ask that question, if you wanted to
make sense of a break up?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure what the contex is but it doesn't appear to be offensive. Basically the girl (Andi) screwed him and lead him along when she knew that Nick had feelings for her? That happened to me, so I think he had every right to ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it was an offensive thing to ask because he had every right to question her but if it was me that was asked that question, I would be put in a guilty position. Because I feel like if you reworded the question, he was basically asking "Why did you use me?" He wasn't really trying to get make sense of the break up but rather make her feel bad for what she did to him. He was brokenhearted.