Is it normal to lose weight and an appetite after a breakup?

Well it wasn't exactly a breakup, because apparently we were never official. The story is too long to tell on here, but if your curious I'll inbox you. I've lost at least 15 pounds. I don't have a healthy appetite like I used to. I was about 140 pounds before and I'm probably around 120-125. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• are you having nonstop negative thoughts do to that event? because if its yes then i dont think thats normal. this obviously means that you are depressed and depression is bad for your health specially if you are loosing weight like this

• Well I just feel regretful about the situation, because of the way it ended.

• dont let any guy's sweet word conquer you right away