After a month of NC but with some texts cuz we are working together I tried to talk to her and tell her that we still have somethng together?

She become very social, drinking, meeting new guys going for lunch and dinners with each one and ofcourse didn't talk to me nicely. I said all the bad things that I recalled I wish I said more i feel I hate her now and don't have any clue how to move on I feel that I failed to get her back and a lot of people helping her to move on. I am so frustrated and disaponted

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I am in the same boat man. But I broke up with my girl.

Go hit the gym, hang out with your friends or try to make more. Buy some new clothes and start being more social.

It certainly helps when you are focused on a goal. Or have attention from other people.