How to deal with an ex talking shit about u at school?

This girl who is an ex is talking trash about me at school and I need advice thanks

30

Most Helpful Girl

• She's talking trash about you to look like the bigger person. She's mostly doing it because she has nothing better to do just like the rest of the haters out there. :)

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly do not know how to deal with that - I know, then why are you answering well here's why...

this is high school and people will always assume or talk trash about you just because well they got nothing nice to say or to show that they are cooler or something, when someone used to say something about me I just ignored, I don't know I was a weird teenager who did not care twice about what people thought about her so I just went about my day like there is no tomorrow and knew that high school reputation does not matter in the real world...

• Do the exact opposite, you know, play "victem" That way people at school don't have anything against you, next ask them why they always talk about you if they are "over" you, and if that doesn't work, do the same, and when they get mad, tell them you will stop as soon as they do. Been there, done that bruh.

What Guys Said 0