How stupid could I have been?

recently my ex and I of 6 months broke up due to trust issues (womp) .. example: I found out he had been keeping in contact with his ex which wasn't bothered me but the fact that he hid it from me.. did. Anyways, fast forward to yesterday a friend of mine who is actually friend's with my ex's ex told me she posted a picture on IG with something along the lines of "you were the sweetest part of my past.. i wish we could go back to that summer" and blah blah. and he liked it. the thing is that they were dating for almost 2 years and it took him 2 years to date someone else (which was me). our break up wasn't the most pleasant and though we agreed that we just needed time away from each other, it only took him a couple of days before he could start talking to other girls , which was also his ex, so I thought to myself "well if he got over me that quickly then why even bother?" which led me to deleting him out of my life (as well as his family) through all sorts of social media and what have you.
after that he texted me a couple of times before i never heard from him again and now all I want to know guys is...

was he ever in love with me the way he said he was? or was I just someone he could use to get over his ex?

is he going back to her because we just broke up?
  • did he really love me?
  • just using me to get over his ex?
  • going back 2 her cause we broke up?
    Vote C
Thanks to everyone who helped.. now the next step is how can i get over someone who simply used me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Since he has messes the past and present relationships , now, it is very difficult to trust him again.