My BF cheated on me... what do I do now?

My BF of 5 years cheated on me. Needless to say I'm devastated. We tried working it out and one night he took off to mates place to have a drink and after I questioned him eventually he told me that he met up with the same girl in town and screwed her. It's nearly 2 weeks later and he keeps in contact, I ask him what he's wanting but he keeps telling me he doesn't want to lose me. He avoids questions, gets angry and it feels like he wants to be around me and at the same time he doesn't. In the mix as well, I'm late and could be pregnant. He knows. He only seems to come visit me when he's hungry and then sits there not even talking to me, when I get angry about it, he gets passive aggressive and tells me he's tired and goes to have a sleep in my room. Im really confused as to what he's doing and wanting.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to move on and break off your relationship with the guy. I mean he cheated on you, and then did it again after you tried to work it out with him. After something like that it's abundantly clear that the guy just isn't going to get his act together.

If you're pregnant then he'll probably be involved as the father, but I wouldn't recommend you letting him be involved with you even if this is the case.

• We aren't together. We have a strange connection, we've known each other since children. thanks for your comment, it is what I was thinking, but it helps to have someone backing it up.

What Guys Said 2

• End it. He is being allowed to continue with his behavior, and will. In his mind he is blaming you for his actions. He is taking you for granted and you are his consolation prize when nothing better is going on.
    Make him end it with her in front of you if he wants to stay with you, then dump him.
    Don't let the chance of being pregnant sway you. He will only continue his wandering.

• They were fb friends I made him block her, he since while trying to make things work with me, friended her again and blocked me. That's an interesting way to look at it... blaming me? I will think on that, unless you have more incite.

• Many men will justify their actions with thoughts like she never gives it to me or what I want. With you saying his grumpiness to you, he sounds unhappy in the relationship and is looking elsewhere. Not having the decency to end it with you first. I guess he prefers to let you be the bad one in ending it.
      His actions say he has moved on mentally. He feels bad for what he has done, but doesn't want to stay with you.
      Let him be free, at least to a certain extent if you are pregnant.

• You need to end it now. Cheating is absolutely wrong and should not be tolerated at all. It also sounds like he has other ways of disrespecting you. Just end it, you will be better off without him.

What Girls Said 4

• If a man ever cheat a women he'll cheat over and over again. The question is what you want, not what he wants cause you know once he cheated you. After so many years you love him I'd say and you could'nt imagine your life without him, I know cause I've been in the same situation. However as for me I took a decision that change my life, the one that I will never let someone to play with my feelings again.

• thank you for sharing your advice and situation it gives me encouragement to act the right way.

• Just cut off all contact with him, I know it's hard but he will most likely do it again and you don't deserve that!

• Break up with him. Dont try to fix it; it won't work.

• break up with him... why isn't this obvious to everyone?

• we are broken up.

• well then there you go... he probably did you a favor... people who cheat aren't worth any faithful persons time..

• yes thank you, you are so right. It is great to hear it from someone elses perspective.