Should I move on or is there still a chance?

long story short
had a sort of friends with benefits but a bit more than that
and i kissed his friend
he found out and wouldn't talk to me although he insisted that he did not care about wwhat happened
i mega miss him and think about him everyday and i really wanan talk to him and get back with him
this was four months ago
we have mutual friends so when we see each other we barely say bi
is there still a chance and how would i go about it
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
  • maybe
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So you messed up when it came to his 'Friend' who was a friend of your----Friend with benefits. And of course, his nose is broken, he thought you were Both Exclusive, so he feels that you stabbed him in the back and in ----The heart as well. However with 'A bit more than that,' he may have down the road put a title to this with-----Official. Believe me... He 'Cared More' than you thought. This was his test.
    If things have gone Cold for the past 'Four months,' the Only real thing, being he feels he got a Raw Deal, is text him and tell him again how sorry you are. Tell him you'd like to meet up, face to face, and talk things out. Tell him something as simple as a kiss that was just a 'hit and miss' moment, shouldn't have to come between what the both of you were sharing.
    Wait for a response and take it from there. And if he doesn't Reply, won't forgive you because he most likely feels he can't trust you, then move on. Perhaps if he ever gets over his hissy fit, he'll come around again, who knows... And of course you could always stop by his house to see if he will invite you in to see if you might be welcome either with open arms or a mad puppy dog face.
    Just another little lesson in life that you are never too Old Nor---Too young----to learn.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Time to move on. Just be yourself and learn from this. Not all things we want in life work out. Just know that something better awaits you as this door closes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you should move on. You kissed his friend while it appears your friends with benefits actually liked you more than he led you to believe, and it seems you didn't like him the same way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You may want to just move on. If it's been 4 months and you two still aren't talking or anything, that's not really a good sign... you might be able to be friends again eventually, but you probably won't be able to go back to the way things were before you kissed his friend. It can't hurt to try talking to him if you want to be friends though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prob not... If you really cared about him and wanted to be with him then you shouldn't have kissed his friend I agree it was a test so probably to him you can't be faithful. I mean hey you could always try talking things out like people are saying couldn't hurt but four months this happen in some sense it may be best to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes