Guys and girls, what do you do after a break-up?

My boyfriend and I lived together for half a year, we've been together fro 11 months tomorrow..
And yet he just called me on the phone and broke it off..
I haven't seen him for 3 weeks..
I'm so sad and hurt... Why couldn't he wait until tomorrow when I'm home again?
I don't know what to do with myself right now..

We go to the same college, and we have a year left..

How will I manage?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I went with long walks, but keeping busy is probably better. Brooding isn't going to help. Listening to audiobooks while going to sleep might help you avoid thinking about him in the late hours of the night.

Rely on a friend network (or if you need to, focus on building it back up)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Any guy who would break it off over the phone like that probably wasn't worth staying with anyway. The painful part will only help you grow, try to spend some time doing what makes you happy, maybe something you haven't done in a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • you'll be fine give it some time, then go find a new dick after its all out your system

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I eat a pint of ice cream and watch Netflix. There might be pizza in there somewhere to. It's rough but it will get a little bit easier over time. Try hanging out with friends or doing something to keep your mind off him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow that is literally awful, I'm sorry to hear that. I couldn't imagine being in your situation i wouldn't know what to do. But as far as getting over guys I struggle with that a lot so I may not be the best advice. Whether this guy breaks it off with me or I do I always seem to have a really hard time getting over him. I don't know what to do besides try and do stuff to keep myself busy and forget, like go on a walk, go shopping, also not talk to this guy, not stalking him on the internet, avoiding places where he could be to not run into him. Just try and keep your mind off him, go out with friends, have fun. Be happy, you can still be happy without this guy. I know its hard to deal with break ups but you'll find someone else, things will get better :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes