I'm still in love with my ex, AND I WANT HIM BACK?

So it started out as a boy meets girl situation and we began dating.
He liked me more than I liked him, and I dont know why I even agreed to go out with him, but he was a nice guy I guess. Anyway long story short I breached the trust by cheating (by this time I had grown completely in love with him so I really regretted it) and he was devastated. So much so that he felt he could no longer trust me, and he always held it against me.
So I broke up with him, but told him that I still wanted to have have a physical relationship (so that I could still be with him). Soon after he left for Texas that summer, and although we were broken up, we often texted. We would get into intense arguments about our relationship and about what his friends were telling him that I was doing back home (they were all lies). But we would make up soon afterwards.
I would always initiate the conversations, but sometimes he would too, and we would joke about stuff and act like a couple. He eventually came back home after two months.
I had the worst time missing him and kicking myself for cheating so I asked to see him and he agreed. He also suggested that I come sleep over at his house for a week or so. I kept asking him if he was sure and he said yes. So I did.
When we first saw each other after all that time, he hugged me real tight for like 15 minutes (no lie). He couldnt stop smiling and he wanted to know what I was up to. We talked and hung out, and had did 'it' ;) (quite a lot).
NOW he acts like he doesn't care what I do, although we still act like a couple and everyone thinks we're still together. Whenever I dont talk to him, he gets angry and accuses me of 'never changing'. He hangs out with his friends that are girls a lot, and he tells me about it, I get jealous & really hate when he does that.
My question is... GUYS, WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MY EX'S HEAD? I STILL LOVE HIM, BUT IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER WITH HIM WORTH THE FIGHT? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems this way, the feelings are genuine. Why not just give him a call or drop by his place?