If the breakup was mutual why is he so angry and making it impossible to co parent with him?

I left he says he agrees we need to find happiness but he's acting like I'm hitler

He is very involved we do it all 50/50 it has nothing to do with that he just acts hostile towards me and I try to talk to him strictly about our child and he ends up bringing up everything in our relationship and then gets mad at me and says
I don't need to come at him with anything besides our child and has nothing to say to me like wtf I'm so confused

02