Hmmmm... How else can u fight for someone who wants space or a break?

Love... Love... Love... So many people chase u. So many people want u. When u finally realize what it really is... It may b to late... But why the fuxk u gotta go through so much or put people through so much to find out what love is. People wait a lifetime for it. People search for it. People beg for it. But when you in lay grow up an fully grasp it an understand... Love is completely being comfortable with ur better half... Doing what eva saying what eva... Jus full understanding an trust... but when it's gone... Or if u made so many mistakes... An srry can't fix it... U have to wait to see if it's meant to be... And see if the ❤️ Really was in it. People can move on an be happy foreva... Smh... 25 an jus getting a full understanding on what it is...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Liked what u said about being completely comfortable with each other, doing and saying whatever, understanding and trust... the essence of love. Beautiful words. I simply don't know what to say to people who are so genuine and yet go through break ups. How can life be so unfair?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All you can do is give her all the space she needs and don't contact her. If you pester her it will only push her further away. Once she's collected herself if she wants to move forward with you she will contact you. If not, learn what you can from the experience, know that it just wasn't meant to be, and do your best to move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Love takes hard work, patience, acceptance, relentless forgiveness. I believe there's no one 'soul mate' or no one person that's absolutely perfect for you, I think it depends on how much you want to settle down or be with that person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• People need to understand when their girl says that want space give them space i am saying this because if u dont u will just push them away the more u fight for them the more they get pushed away. If they really loved u they will always come back because they wanted the space to think, clear their head u just got to follow the rules and let them do them and u concentrate on other things iknow its hard to do and say but No contat is the best way to see if she still wants u or not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes