Should I change school?

My boyfriend goes in my class..
He just broke up with me.. and I DON'T want to see his stupid face everyday.

Is it dumb to change schools?
Or I mean... drop out actually...

54

Most Helpful Girl

• No! Never do any of that! Don't run away just to avoid a certain person. Believe me, I've done that in the past and I really regret it now. No one's worth any of that. Just ignore him. He probably already knows that you are both gonna be in the same class, you don't want him to think that you left because of him, right?

What Guys Said 4

• Lol dropping out because you broke up with a guy. Thats pretty crazy.

• We lived together for half a year, and dated after he moved home too..
      The he was a complete douche all of a sudden..
      And.. I don't have any friends at my school because I spent all last year hanging out with him -.-

• Still not even sort of a valid excuse to drop out, transfer maybe if you don't like it in general at worst.

• Get over it. I have to see my exes that broke my heart on a regular basis, same with most guys. Just don't talk to him anymore if you hate him that bad.

• ... and this is why you don't date teammates, or workmates... people like this

You don't change schools over a guy. That's stupid. If you're being harassed maybe it's one thing, but not over a breakup

What Girls Said 4

• That is dumb why let him ruin your educational future?

• No, just try to deal with it.
    In life, we are faced in situations that make us awkward or uncomfortable.
    Just act as if he doesn't exist and don't look in his direction.

• Yes. You're going to school to learn things. Now if he was harassing you, or you are in actual danger, it's a totally different story.

If you're in college, it's a complete waste of money. If you're in high school, you're almost out any ways.

• You want to drop out of school. Well that will be the 2nd bad decision, your first was letting a guy run your life. Life is hard you're going to have to face tough situations everyday for the rest of your life. You can't run away forever. Be a strong woman we can all appreciate not some weak one that needs a man, or to run from a man.