He didn't know there were options and now he won't he respond to my email?

Without getting into the nitty-gritty details, but this has to do with a LDR, relocating and children involved... He assumed something and decided to end our 13-month relationship because of the circumstances before him. I gave him over a week to think about things and sent him an email last night outlining options that he didn't know could be on the table for discussion and now he's not responding. Should I continue to try reach him or assume he's gone for good? Or have I not given him enough time?

So he responded last night - was very apologetic for not reading it and responding sooner. He was very happy to learn that there are other options to consider and wants to take a little time to think about what them before we talk.

02