I need to make him realize he made a big mistake?

So there was this guy that I was talking to, and I have had a lot going on with work and other stressful things in my life so when he asked me to dinner I had to postpone. He has a roommate that is a girl and also a close friend who is a girl and they both started buzzing in his ear telling him that I was trying to play mind games with him. So while these girls are telling him that I am up to no good he texts me and says we should just be friends. The next morning his roommate completely blows up my phone attacking me and telling me how awful of a person I am and that I owe her a full explanation for why I did her friend so wrong and that I better not ever text her friend again. Not wanting to deal with the childish drama I block both of their numbers, but the whole situation of everyone trying to gang up on me still bothers me. I need a good way to either get him back for making his roommate attack me, or a way to make him realize he made a huge mistake.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It sucks that you had to go through with that, but it sounds like getting involved further would just be trouble. He has friends that are going out of their way to keep you from him. You could confront him about it and say plainly that you are not playing games, and show him what his friends have said to you. But I wouldn't bet on everything being alright.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel a little hesitant posting my opinion, but this is a site that I can do so. I see that you are in the age group of '18-24'. Look, you are a grown woman, an adult. Why in the hell are you trying to play these childish games?

It may be a disappointing situation; yes, but may I say that your 'now-ex-boyfriend-' is rather immature and just plainly stupid for believing things that were said to him by these girls. If your now-ex-boyfriend didn't even think to sit down and talk with you about what has been said, and how it has influenced his relationship with you, then clearly your relationship was doomed from the beginning due to lack of communication. Be the adult, as you are, and just move on from the situation as a whole. You don't need to "get revenge" or "get him back" because you are no longer in the "4th grade with all your girlfriends trying to get back at your boyfriend because he took your candy". If they all are trying to gang up on you, maybe you had a role in this play after-all, and you just didn't realize it/not admitting it. Just my $0.02