He cheated twice and dumped me but I can't stop thinking about him?

We dated for six months and lived together for five. We were both happy then he stopped giving me attention but I still went along with everything as normal. I then caught him cheating once by accidentally seeing it on his phone then the exact same thing a month later. He begged me to stay the first time the second time he blamed me for getting angry and said it meant nothing it was a joke. He broke up with me that night and I was absolutely broken. I've moved out and I was feeling good but I ran into him tonight at sport and now I can't stop thinking about him and I've just gone back to the start. He keeps messaging me and then eventually getting angry but I'm just trying really hard not to message him lots of times in a row. Please help with whatever advice you have! Should I give up and move on or should I keep my hopes up? How do I move on? I don't want to hurt him despite what he did so I'm stuck :(

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just give up and move on. Lamenting on the past will only create problems that you should have moved on by now. What really matters is if you think that going back to him will make you happier than moving on and finding someone else that may bring you the same happiness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• once a cheater always a cheater. he is an egomaniac asshole.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE