So, moving on is hard enough! But how do you do it when the one you love won't let you? My ex will leave me alone just long enough to start moving on?

So, we broke up and every time I start to move one he comes back. He knows I love him and if he asked me to I'd try anyway to figure things out. He'll say he loves and misses me and then leaves. So, obviously moving on is what's best. I love him but I don't understand why he keeps doing this? He did this again a week ago for what I believe to be the last time but then again I've said this so many times before. So, what do you do when the person you love doesn't want to be together but won't let you move on?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• he's indecisive and immature as shit, obviously for his age group, im gonna assume he's a minor at best. how to move on? know that there are better men out there than him, men who won't play around with your emotions like that, men who will take responsibility and do whats right and not what is selfish.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhhh I'm in the same boat. Had a great chat with my best friend. She finally asked me why I keep letting him back in. She's right though… I leave myself to be available to him and I shouldn't. It sucks… but at some point we just have to say no. I made a vow not to speak to him. I lasted two weeks… but now I'm restarting. Someone died in his life so.. I figured that was an okay reason to make a breech of the vow. Other than that we aren't speaking anymore.

• Wow, thank you it's really good to hear that someone has had the same thing happen. He made me feel crazy for some of the crap he did. Of course it wasn't good for you but it's comforting to know you understand! I did the same thing about promising to myself I wouldn't go back, and same I last two weeks. But just like you soar I'm starting over

• hahaha yep, start small… and let it build? That's what I've been told! We can totally do this!