What do I do to stop loving someone?

What do I do to stop loving someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to online dating site and search for other cute girls. Focus your mind off her. Write down all bad things about her and why you would better off without her. Good luck :)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Try to keep them away from you anyway possible! Go out meet other people [flirt a little bit too ;)] and just distract your self from them and get over them with someone else :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you never truly stop loving someone, especially if they were in your life
    for a long time. If that was the case and it was that easy, people who break up
    and either remain friends or run into each other x amount of years down the line.
    Wouldn't start dating again and pick where they left off. I don't think love ever
    really goes away. However, if you have a broken heart. It does get better over
    time. It won't be easy and there's no magical cure to heal your heart. But, over time
    it will get better and you'll find someone new and take it from there. It's a process,
    just focus on you and your hobbies. It may help. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you find out let me know

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay

• Show All
    • That's different

• Years of feelings I wish I never ignored. Realized the hard way that if you push back the feelings and ignore it it'll eventually come back when you least expect it with a much more intense feeling.

• when you love someone you can't really stop but you can get over them. just give it time and try to keep your mind busy so you won't think of her! pay more attention to your friends and family start a new hobby or you can even flirt with other women!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill the creature you love.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Im kinda young compared to you but besides that point the best way to stop loving someone is by loving something else. Thats the reality, like no joke. Find another girl, or find something else that entertains you and you love using or playing with that thing. Sport, games, anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • there this thing called new pussy, it comes in different shapes and sizes, flavors are cherry, vanilla, chocolate,
    chocolate syrup and whip cream on top your choice, and guess what there's a special offer FUCK ONE, FUCK THE OTHER ONE FREE, stop crying women go get yourself some pussy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S4A0bD0Fws

0|0
    0|0
  • Put as much time and distance between you both as best you can. Don't look back, delete any photos of that person and occupy yourself. Even consider dating other people. Just don't look back, keep walking away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely remove them from your life. Start dating. Get a hobby yo fill free time. Basically stay so busy and let time do its thing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes