I miss my ex gf a lot some days and there isn't much I can do about it?

I feel its a frustrating situation as we have been broken up for a while and communication between us seems to have fallen apart and were really not even speaking anymore and she is even seeing someone else and I have meet some new girls as well. and I'm interested is seeing other people yet I do miss her and frustrated things have come to point where were not even speaking to each other

anyways should I try and talk to her again or just accept fact its over and she's chosen to be miserable about things

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I would move on. Something that helped for me was I started a new hobby.. Do Something completely different than what u are use to doing. Don't contact her for at least 30 days. If she still hasn't messaged back then she probably has moved on for good as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I can't contact her even though she lives just in same town as she blocked me on Facebook and # cell messages. I have been trying to move on but its a small town so we know a lot of the same people

• I wouldn't call that a stupid reason. You shouldn't have checked out her Sister. No matter how her boobs look. That is plain rude and I'm glad she left you.
      Checking out random girls are fine. But checking out their family is crossing a line.

• It probably wasn't the best move on your part but I'm sure there were other reasons behind the breakup. Just think of those things

Most Helpful Guy

• Few questions do u want her back? u love her still?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it would depend on the circumstances , like if she had any genuine interest and if we were both single or not. but she's made it very hard for us to get back together publicly with any credibility

• i understand i mean if u still like her it won't hurt u to try and get back together