I miss my ex gf a lot some days and there isn't much I can do about it?

I feel its a frustrating situation as we have been broken up for a while and communication between us seems to have fallen apart and were really not even speaking anymore and she is even seeing someone else and I have meet some new girls as well. and I'm interested is seeing other people yet I do miss her and frustrated things have come to point where were not even speaking to each other

anyways should I try and talk to her again or just accept fact its over and she's chosen to be miserable about things

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would move on. Something that helped for me was I started a new hobby.. Do Something completely different than what u are use to doing. Don't contact her for at least 30 days. If she still hasn't messaged back then she probably has moved on for good as well.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I can't contact her even though she lives just in same town as she blocked me on Facebook and # cell messages. I have been trying to move on but its a small town so we know a lot of the same people

• Show All
    • I wouldn't call that a stupid reason. You shouldn't have checked out her Sister. No matter how her boobs look. That is plain rude and I'm glad she left you.
      Checking out random girls are fine. But checking out their family is crossing a line.

• It probably wasn't the best move on your part but I'm sure there were other reasons behind the breakup. Just think of those things

Most Helpful Guy

• Few questions do u want her back? u love her still?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it would depend on the circumstances , like if she had any genuine interest and if we were both single or not. but she's made it very hard for us to get back together publicly with any credibility

• i understand i mean if u still like her it won't hurt u to try and get back together

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I feel that way about my ex lol. I guess we haven't really "closed" the relationship and there are some feelings we did not relieve ourselves of.

Best thing is to just leave it in the past and move forward. After some time talk to each other when you're both in a happier place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on! There's nothing wrong with missing her, it's normal to do so when you lose someone, whether it be to death or a friendship/relationship ending. My ex and I broke up about 5 months ago, I made that decision bc I knew it was for the best and we haven't spoke since, I still miss him from time to time, but I move on. It will eventually get better, and it'll just become a memory in the past. I still miss old friends and lover from years back just because they were a big part of my life but I press forward because thing are the way they were meant to be. Best of luck hun! It's okay to miss things, just don't let it hold you back!

0|0
    0|0
  • When you break up you are supposed to move on. It depends how final your breakup was if you can reconcile or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes