So once a relationship ends, when the day the person asked the other person out passes, do they think about the old relationship?

My ex asked me out the 12 of August. That day is coming up, will he think about what occurred that day? Or think nothing of it? He broke up with me the 20th of May. And I have been told many times he still likes me. I am not sure.

Please no "move on" answers. I just want an answer to my questions and that is a bullshit answer.

• Yes
  • Nope
  • Other
    Vote C
Let's pretend you are my boyfriend. Let's say you ask me out today (8/6/14). But you leave me four months later (12/6/14). Lets say we had a strong loving relationship. Now lets say we remain friends and a year passes (8/6/15). Will you think of me?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to tell , a girlfriend of mine (love of my life) broke up with me over 30 years ago and when her birthday comes up every year (October 16) I somehow automatically think of her, but just not that day only.

• Oh wow. Interesting. Well we had a strong relationship but he broke up with me for reasons I sort of understand. Thanks though!!