My X text me after 2 weeks of being broken up saying HI, I Reply two days later and he didn't reply, I know you're not a mind reader, but WHY DO THIS?

funny that, before I replied I saw a req on IG since I took my FB down, he had no tabs on me, so he went ahead and made an ig to follow me, so I text him saying hi and he doesn't reply now I feel like blocking him,,, aren't there games or what? or he is having a hard time showing he wants us again? or what... please help thxs

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's because you took 2 days to reply back to him, he might've gotten annoyed.

• thanks for your reply.. and maybe that could be, if you read my question description it'll confuse more... is he looking or is he just "being friendly"

• Hmm I think he is just trying to be friendly, it depends on how the break up went and the reasons behind the break up. If you guys broke up on mutual terms then I'd say he's being friendly, but he might still havevlingering feelings since the breakup was pretty recent

Most Helpful Girl

• Fudgeee girlll right now I'm going thro the SAME EXACT ISH omg I even posted a question something like this.. boys are so effin weird like I even feel like blocking him idfk what to do my gosh... n they call us hard to figure out. Let me know what happens or ehat you dis, I'm gonna do the same thing lol