Is it time for me to break things off with my boyfriend?

So I've been dating my boyfriend for about 2.25 years. most of that has been long distance (we go to different colleges) we kind of jumped into our relationship fast and at first it was perfect. But lately I've been feeling like he just doesn't really care about our relationship anymore. i feel like he only wants to have se. x all the time. whenever i say this to him he denies it and says that he loves me and blah blah blah. i only see him about every 5 days in the summer now which is kind of ridiculous because we live in the same town. I am always the one to make plans to hang out and whenever we text he seems really uninterested in having a conversation with me. also whenever we hang out with a group of people he seems more interested in them than me. we always fight about stupid little things and whenever we do fight he always seems to turn it around on me and always blames me for things. I love him and he's a good guy and we always have fun together but I'm starting to wonder if I'm just in this relationship because he's my first boyfriend and we've been dating for such a long time.. I'm also super scared to even think about breaking up with him because what if its the wrong choice and then he doesn't want to get back together with me. please help me, i am so torn up about this.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, It Doesn't Look As If This Relationship Is Healthy. He Is Your First Boyfriend, Maybe You Need To Venture Out & Find Somebody New. iKnow You Love The Guy But You Have To Open Your Eyes, Set Aside Your Emotions & Think With Your Head, He Treats You A Way You Dont Wanna Be Treated & All You Can Do It Communicate & Tell Him How You Feel. If He Doesn't Change After Telling Him Then iOnce Again Strongly Suggest Moving On, Be Strong & Be Positive...

What Guys Said 2

• Why not sit and talk to him about this. Taking sex off the table is a bit childish. Also why not voice your concerns. Though to me it sounds like you are over the relationship and if you are asking if you should or shouldn't you are just looking for confirmation that you are going to break up with him. You are obviously not happy. And if you dont think that the issues can be be worked out, then I would say you have your answer. Your description of the situation here sounds like a woman who wants more out a relationship that she is getting and does not feel her bf is going to do anything to fix that. So break up with him if you aren't happy. There is no sense in dragging this out otherwise.

• So take sex off the table for a few weeks and see how he behaves then.

What Girls Said 1

• I would break up. He doesn't see any effort. He doesn't ask to neet up or make plans. Only interested in sex

Yeah I would leave the guy