When your ex broke up with you and dated someone else after 5 weeks then says he will contact you when he's ready new squeeze don't need to know?

Why do they do this to try hurt you, we was together 6 years and split 9 weeks ago because I wouldn't give up my house and job to retire with him so he said we don't want the same things after years of relationships I still can't get it right

02

Most Helpful Guy

• You're giving in to him by even mentioning it. You have to ignore his taunts. That's what bad people try to do.