I am finding it really hard to forgive my girlfriend. What do I do?

well she was flirting with some other dude, she lied to me, she lied to my parents that i hit her as a means of getting me back. even though i forgave her, and yes things were looking good and you could see it was a mistake of a young insecure girl, but when i am alone i can't help but feel all the pain she caused cause it just rushes back, especially now that she has gone home. at this point i just want to let go of that pain. please help.

• Break up with her
  • Give it time to heal and continue the relationship

53

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, This Girl Is A Liar, It's Very Very Hard To Trust A Liar, She Lied About That One Guy Who Says There isn't More. She Lied To Her Parents About You Hitting Her Who Says She Won't Lie To The Police Next Time & Get You Arrested, Look, Move On, You Can Do Better. This Relationship Is Unhealthy & iStrongly Suggest You Moving On. iKnow You Probably Love Her & Wanna Be With Her But Set Your Emotions Aside, Stop Thinking With Your Heart & Think With Your Head, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...