I am finding it really hard to forgive my girlfriend. What do I do?

well she was flirting with some other dude, she lied to me, she lied to my parents that i hit her as a means of getting me back. even though i forgave her, and yes things were looking good and you could see it was a mistake of a young insecure girl, but when i am alone i can't help but feel all the pain she caused cause it just rushes back, especially now that she has gone home. at this point i just want to let go of that pain. please help.

• Break up with her
    Vote A
  • Give it time to heal and continue the relationship
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, This Girl Is A Liar, It's Very Very Hard To Trust A Liar, She Lied About That One Guy Who Says There isn't More. She Lied To Her Parents About You Hitting Her Who Says She Won't Lie To The Police Next Time & Get You Arrested, Look, Move On, You Can Do Better. This Relationship Is Unhealthy & iStrongly Suggest You Moving On. iKnow You Probably Love Her & Wanna Be With Her But Set Your Emotions Aside, Stop Thinking With Your Heart & Think With Your Head, Stay Strong & Stay Positive...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Dude she told your parents you hit her. Telling those kinds of lies is psycho shit. Seriously, red flags. Things like that will only get more extravagant. The pain isn't worth it in the end.

I'm sorry shit went bad in your relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im just being honest, but i dont think this relationship is gonna work for the long term... then again i dont know the proper details, it dosnt look like a solid relationship, but honestly you dont need this hassle in you life. .. sorry:(

0|0
    0|0
    • i know you dont have the details but tell me why it won't work long term? thank you for the time you took to respond.

• It's best to leave than to be in pain, be careful though, she sounds the type to plant things in people.

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean plant things in people?

• Like she can say you raped her to get you back for dumping her.

• sometimes ur lover does u wrong. but sometimes u have to pick and choose ur battles. and one minor stupid thing isn't reason to sink the whole ship

0|0
    0|0
    • what are the chances she will change.

• they're actually pretty great. ur young and ur habits come and go but as long as u practice the right ones. she knows the burn of screwing u over so i doubt she'll do it again

• Something similar happened to me. I was dating a guy for about a yr and then I found out he was flirting with some chick. Broke it off, but after some months we got back together thinking I would be able to forgive him. Well I didn't after he did that I lost all feelings for him and just got back with him because he kept insisting. Anyway the point is that you're not going to be able to let go of that feeling and reminder of what she did to you, so it might not work in the long run. Also she sounds a little crazy to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• do urself a favor and rid urself of that crazy.

2|0
    0|0
    • Bruv, she posted a on this site how to get me back after what she did and everyone (21 people i think) said "you deserve any pain that comes your way".

• Well, do YOU think she genuinely feels bad? :/

• Psycho alert.

Run while you can dude.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes