Should I leave it alone or pursue?

We ended on saying goodbye. Even though she offered friendship I said no because I put too much effort in to be with her for something less than what I worked for. We been together since we were 15 and are 18 now. We broke up unofficially three weeks ago. She brought up going to the mall with a male friend. Even though we both knew he liked her and may still do, I was ok with it. And we agreed to hanging out with opposite sex friends. But she made a comment saying just don't hang with anyone I dated. I was offended because she was the one who has been caught flirting around before with " friends". She bluffed and said don't reply. So I didn't. Then she contacted me that night. All this time has yet to take me serious and acting like I don't have a point. Then she threw her ex bf in my face, but at this point we were only back together for four months after a break up because she wanted to explore as is the famous excuse but didn't work out for her ( it worked out for me though). We got back together and she couldn't get over my ex ever since. So I said out of anger its over. She kept blowing my phone up and I didn't reply til morning. We talked it out and said give each other a few days to make things feel new. Ik she wasn't talking to another guy during this time btw. But this turned into almost two weeks. She contacted me on the tenth day and the first thing she asked was if I were dating. But she forgot some how that we said we were getting back together. So after I reminded her, she stuck with the decision still to move on. But then contacted me before our last good bye later that night saying she wanted us to still talk. I felt disrespected because as one of the few girls to get a guy to treat her right and all she is wanting is to be friends after I delt with so much from her. So I said no. Even though ik I'd get to this point, I didn't want to be anyone's push over. But what do I do now? I could find someone else easily but I still want her as my future wife.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Having Feelings For Someone Even If They Did You Wrong Is Normal, If She Said She Wanted To Explore (My Ex Said The Same Thing) Then Let Her Go, This Girl Doesn't Really Know What She Wants & Sounds Like She Is Stringing You Along. iSuggest You Moving On & Start New, Find Another Girl That Will Treat You Right, But If You Want To Wait For This Girl Then Your Only Setting Yourself Up For Failure. Set Your Emotions Aside & Come To The Realization She Isn't Taking Your Feelings Into Consideration. Cut All Contact, Get Your Emotions Under Wrap & Move On With Life, Stay Positive...