My girlfriend just dumped me because she says the distance is too far I really like her she lives 200 miles away from me?

My girlfriend just broke up with me I really liked her and I still do and she likes me
But I live 200 miles away and she says it not going to work she loves me and I love her I'm feeling up set it hurts me to think that she will be happy with another guy I don't no what to do anymore I really cared for the girl she meant everything to me I feel really sad I don't know what to do I just need someone to talk to me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We know it's hard, and from what you put it sounds like it's not your fault at all, maybe she liked you and some other guy in the long run, you should go for a girl that's near you not far from you, if you need someone to be there for you it would be easier for a girl closer to you. It's not easy getting over someone but goodluck (:

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank
      You it helped but It will take me time to get over her we are still friends but I want to be more than friends sometimes life's a bitch but I suppose I need to push on with life

• Show All
    • Haha I don't know why I said good luck but yeah I'll talk in the Morning I'm going to bed good night

• lol yeah, I was confused when you said good luck, like good luck on midterms or boys or math? lol anyways night!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, Yes A Break-Up Is Really Tough But In Time You Will Start To Feel Better. Deep Down You Are Holding On To Her & Hope Things Will Work In The Future & You Need To Stop. Who Knows, In The Future You Guys Might Get Back Together, Things Change Over Time. Right Now You Need To Cut All Contact & Get Your Feelings Under Control, Stop Thinking About Her Being With Somebody Else & Live Your Life. If She Has A Twitter, Facebook, Or Instagram Leave That Alone Too Cause Your Gonna End Up Reading Or Looking At Something That Will Hurt. Find A Hobby, Read A Book, Start A Series On Netflix But FIND Something To Keep Your Mind Off Her. It Will Be Hard & Tough But Like iSaid If You Keep Your Mind Occupied Then You Will Feel Better...

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks that really helped but I know I don't want to cut all communication with her I love her so it would hurt me if I did but it helped a lot so thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I tried my hand at a long distance relationship, she moved 150 miles to go to University and we just didn't have enough time for each other and she was stressed out by the transition. That's why I'll never have a long distance relationship.

You just need to have some quality me time and in time you'll move on. Best wishes to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, You Need To Cut All Contact & Get Your Feelings Under Control. You Dont Wanna Be Annoying & Get On Her Nerves. (That Will Only Push Her Away Further.) If She Is Seeing Someone New iStrongly Suggest Moving On Cause While Your In The Slumps, She Is Dealing With A New Guy, Dont Lower Your Standards & Become Her Side Guy. Just Move On & When Your Ready, Find A New Girl To Date That Lives Closer So That Distance won't Be A Problem. iKnow Its Hard But Over Time You Will Feel Better, iCant Say How Long Because Everybody Is Different But Just Have Patience & Slowly Start To Continue Living Your Life. Once Again Do Not Contact Her Because You Are Running High On Emotions, Stay Positive & Stay Strong...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what to say, but I saw this and didn't want to ignore it.

I can only say I feel your pain,,, I have been there before

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know bro I feel up set I really liked her she was special to me she meant everything to me she says she still loves me and she wants it to work but she says at the moment it's not going to because I live 200 miles away ;(

• what was the reason for the break up?

0|0
    0|0
    • We both live 200 miles away from
      Each other and I was doing all the effort in the relationship to go meet her

• Show All
    • fuck bitches. laptop.

• Fuck bitches then laptop bro

Recommended myTakes