Is my ex rubbing it in that he is moving on? please tell me this is killing me honest opinions ONLY?

we broke up about two weeks ago we didn't text he text me Monday and I reply two days later, short and sweet, he never reply I had taken my fb down, so he went ahead and created an IG account, which is all I have, and I accepted his req, but since he didn't reply to my text I blocked him, and I saw his page and he was out to a bar and posted a pic of the bar he was at... is he showing off?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, iDont Know If He Showing Off But He Is Living His Life & So Should You, Move On & Dont Look At His Instagram, It Will Only Hurt. You Shouldn't Of Accepted His Request On Instagran Either, He Is Only Keeping Tabs On You. iDont Know If You Want To Get Back With Him Or Not But If You Do It's Still Best To Cut All Contact & Live YOUR Life. Stop Worrying About What He Is Doing, It Only Hurts. If You Dont Want Him Back Then iSuggest Removing Him From Your Instagram. He Is Satisfied He Can See All Your Stuff, If You Remove Him He Can ONLY Wonder. Show Him You've Moved & Still Standing Strong. Stay Positive & Keep Your Head Held High...

• i do cause I love him, but I did take him down from my ig he only got it because after our breakup I took my fb down so he didn't know about my whereabouts... now he is all brand new on ig posting pics of being at a bar