My old boyfriend found a girl, and I am still interested in him?

Just 3 days ago he was flirty with me and stuff, and I loved it. Last night he told me he found a girlfriend. He is dating his bassist, a girl he's had a crush on for years. We aren't dating, he did nothing wrong, she did nothing wrong, but how should I deal with this?

We had to break up because his parents didn't want us dating, and he's becoming a professional drummer, and he didn't have time for me. He sees his bassist all the time, and yes she is better than me, she is there for him when I couldn't be.

I told him Im glad he's happy and I still want him for myself. And how much of a tease the flirting was, and he even told me he was ready to date again.

We dating for 1 month, it would of lasted longer if his parents didn't find out. Now I can't stop thinking about him with her.

He told me he did like me, but was sad we couldn't hang out and enjoy life.

I am confused he flirted with my 3 days ago, last night he said he "did" like me, and was I just his temporary girlfriend until he got the girl of his dreams?

I don't think I explained this the way I wanted to, but I tried the best I can to make it understandable.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You may like this man, but you must also understand that you yourself are worth more than being a 'temporary' girlfriend. There's nothing more depreciating than a person being used as an mere instrumental means than an end in themselves. You have to realize your worth and be courageous enough to confront your feelings for him and his allure towards you and tell him that if he ever cares for you, it's the whole bundle or nothing at all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE