I really need to forget about him but how?

I have a crush a huge one for this guy. And it won't ever work between us. And I just need to forget about him. Because I want my life back. I keep checking his FB and stuff. I'm sick of it! Help please :(

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, First Off You Need To Find Something To Occupy Your Time, Your Just Sitting Around Thinking About This Guy & That Does Not Help. Stop Checking His Facebook & Anything Else He Has, Soon Your Gonna See Something You Dont Wanna See. You Have To Leave Him Alone Or Your Never Get Over Him. It Will Take Time But Eventually Your Feelings Will Die Down, Trust Me, Deep Down You Just Have To Let Go, Be Strong & Be Positive...