I really need to forget about him but how?

I have a crush a huge one for this guy. And it won't ever work between us. And I just need to forget about him. Because I want my life back. I keep checking his FB and stuff. I'm sick of it! Help please :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, First Off You Need To Find Something To Occupy Your Time, Your Just Sitting Around Thinking About This Guy & That Does Not Help. Stop Checking His Facebook & Anything Else He Has, Soon Your Gonna See Something You Dont Wanna See. You Have To Leave Him Alone Or Your Never Get Over Him. It Will Take Time But Eventually Your Feelings Will Die Down, Trust Me, Deep Down You Just Have To Let Go, Be Strong & Be Positive...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Here's what I had to do to forget about this one girl: Try to remember any and all the flaws that you can about him and embrace them. For example, I had to remember the fact that this one girl always took her anger out on me to forget. another time I had to remember this other girl is really shallow and picky to break from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all through everything that belongs to him from ur home & mind& heart. Dont think of him let him as a fold page & get a lesson for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel you I really do. I'm in the same boat

0|0
    0|0
  • move ur concentration o to other things in ur lyf

0|0
    0|0
    • make some habits like reading books ,, hangin out with friends etc...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes