How do u usually handle your breakup?

do u cry all week
do u listen to sad songs
do u stick at home and don't go out
do u have a night out and hang out with friends
whatever u do share it

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I give myself time to vent and just let it all out, I take baby steps moving on and then I'm healed. It took me like 5 months to get over my ex that dumped me and it wasn't easy cause I had to see his face everyday and I hated it so much. I just distract myself and hang out with friends, travel, explore the world. Its not easy and it wasn't easy for me but it just takes time

What Guys Said 5

• I'm Going To Give You My Unlicensed Professional Opinion, At The Beginning Of My Recent Break-Up iCried Off & On For The First Three To Five Days, She Dumped Me For A Guy She Works With After Almost Five Years Together. iThought iWas Gonna Marry This Girl, iSaw Her In My Future, But iAdmit She Crushed Me With The Sledgehammer Hannah Montana Was Licking In That Video, iCouldnt Listen To Any Sad Songs Cause iWould Tear Up, iStayed Home A Lot & Stopped Doing A Lot Of Things iUse To LOVE Doing Daily & iDidnt Have Anybody To Hang Out With So iHad To Deal With The Pain On My On, Next Tuesday Will Be Five Weeks Since We Talked Last & Yes iStill Love Her & Deep Down iAlways Will...

• i hope u get better but sometimes i guess we should press the reset button of our life and start all over again just move on i wish i can love again and am sure i will cause we can give a lot hopefully with the right person this time : thank you so much for help

• Amazingly well I make it a big importance never to break on bad terms Because breaking on bad terms sucks and that is what causes a lot of the emotions you have stated up top.

• I would sit around crying it makes you feel worse
    so i recommend listening to music, go out for walk,
    call a friend up, watch a movie /program.

• When I dumped my ex I was fine. I'm sure getting dumped is different.

• I do a lot of Workout, sometimes hang out with my friends but not so much, working out really made me forget the whole thing it does the trick like all the time
    Just don't think about it & enjoy yourself , have fun , do things u love !

What Girls Said 1

• I hungout with my friends especially girls being over 21 it's fun going out to club, having a few drinks and dancing with my sorority sisters and just not caring about that person but no matter what I NEVEr let that guy know I'm upset I always would post or write on social media how happy or how much fun I was having because I didn't want him to know I was hurting or upset :) and if you want to talk about it talk about with someone who is going to understand and not go blab to him specifically for me I like telling my or sorority sisters. Also, if there is anything that bothered you about him such as an annoying habit or something you honestly didn't like or like for example if he cheated think about that it may sound strange but it will make you miss him less because you didn't like that as oppose to thinking of all the good things! Hope this helps! Time heals all wounds :)